These flexible, protective snake gaiters are hand made in The United States, and are made to last you for years.
Patented, High-Strength Protection
TurtleSkin SnakeArmor Snake Proof Gaiters are made with a super-tight patented weave of high-strength ballistic fibers and polyester.
Will Not Slow You Down
Most snake gaiters for hunting and hiking are heavy, stiff, and bulky. Less than 6 ounces apiece, these flexible and lightweight gaiters are one-third the weight of other snake gaiters, yet are tested to protect you from even large rattlesnakes.
Made in The USA
Proudly made in the United States, these snake proof gaiters are made to last you many years.
- Lightest snake gaiter on the market
- Tested with live rattlesnake
- Cool, flexible, and comfortable
- Patented, rugged fabric
- Sturdy, no rust zipper
- One size fits most - men and women
- Made in USA
Snake Gaiters Feature:
- Made from high performance textiles, offering the lightest and most comfortable protection on the market
- Patented SnakeArmor fabric has been successfully tested on live rattlesnakes
- Lightweight design makes our Gaiters comfortable to wear even during warm months or hotter climates
- Wind and water resistant, making our Snake Gaiters a great solution for all hunting seasons
- Provide protection against thorns, brush, and briar
- Reversible and available in different color combinations
- Easy to take on and off, easy to pack for a hunting or hiking trip
Snake Gaiter Tips
Amazing product! I go hunting in the desert and they are light and holds well... No encounters yet with a snake. Price/product excellent! Reviewed by Martin (Posted on 5/26/2020)
Great for long hikes. 100% snake proof. I own these as well as the full length chaps. I wear the gaiters most of the time when hiking because they are cooler than the chaps. They are perfect when hiking in open areas, trails and areas where you can see most of the ground in front of you. If you are hiking through long grass, swamps, or brush, you should definitely be wearing the full length chaps. I believe 90% of snake bites are around the ankle area, but the bigger the snake, the further up your leg they can strike. I wear the chaps in deep brush areas. I carry both gaiters and chaps in my backpack at all times so I can go anywhere. They are very light. Reviewed by Gil (Posted on 4/30/2018)
20" Top of Calf