Shakespeare Galaxy 6.5' Broadband Antenna [HS-2774-1-R]
Galaxy 6.5' Broadband Antenna
6.5 ft. Broadband
136-174 MHz Broadband
The HS 2774-1 is a highly sophisticated antenna with performance maximized from 136 to 174 MHz. It will handle continuous duty at maximum input power. The self-supporting antenna is designed for military, commercial, law enforcement, and disaster preparedness. No tuning or ground plane required.
- and soldered brass elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrules, standard 1in-14 threads
- Includes 20 feet of RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Use only Shakespeare Style 4187-HD for self-supporting applications. Use a Style 410-R if an upper support bracket installation is preferred.
- Covers: 136-174 MHz
- One section
- Includes FME Cables
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Ferrule Type: Stainless Steel
- Length (Inches): 6.5'
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 86"L WT: 6 lbs
- UPC: 719441171049
Quick Guide (pdf)