Comrod AV51P4 4 Premium Marine VHF/AIS Antenna 
AV51P4 4' Premium Marine VHF/AIS Antenna (cable sold separately)
P Series Antennas have a PL259 connector at the base and cable is center-fed.
The AV51P-4 is a high quality dipole antenna designed for the maritime VHF radio telephone service. It is designed for use on pleasure craft, but the high quality means it may be installed on all kinds of vessels.
- Frequency Range: 156-162MHz,VSWR‹1.5 :1 / 145-165MHz,VSWR‹2 :1
- AIS RX/TX Capable
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm
- Power Rating: 100W
- Gain: 3 dB
- Polarization: Vertical
- Connector: UHF female
- DC-grounded: Yes
- Design: Centerfed coaxial dipole. Radiating elements completely enclosed in polyurethane foam within a fiberglass tube
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Wind rating: 55m/s=125mph
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer,white
- Temperature Range: -55 °C,+71 °C;-67 °F,+160°F
- Includes P Adapter to allow for cable side feed
- Length (Inches): 4'
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Color: White
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 53"L WT: 2.6 lbs